A Beautiful Practice For All Your Dental Needs
We are proud to provide a state-of-the-art facility for the highest quality dental care available. It is one of our top priorities to protect the well-being of our valued patients. For this reason, our office meets and surpasses all OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) and CDC (Center for Disease Control) standards. We are confident that you will feel right at home in our office as we welcome all patients as if they were family.
If you would like to make an appointment, please contact our office by phone or email.. Our office facilitates communications and emergency calls and appointments are available and welcome, especially for new patients seeking help.
Our Financial Policy
Thank you for choosing as your health care provider. The following is our Financial Policy. Our main concern is that you received the proper and optimal treatments needed to restore your health. Therefore, if you have any questions or concerns about our payment policies, please do not hesitate to ask any member of the staff.
Payment for services is due at the time services are rendered . We accept cash, checks, and for your convenience, MasterCard/Visa, American Express, and Discover. We will be happy to help you process your insurance claim for your reimbursement as long as you bring a completed claim form at each visit.
In special instances, we may accept assignment of insurance benefits. However, you must understand that:
- Your insurance policy is a contract between you and your employer and the insurance company. We are NOT a party to that contract. Our relationship is with you, not your insurance company.
- All charges are your responsibility whether your insurance company pays or not . Not all services are a covered benefit in all contracts. Some insurance companies arbitrarily select certain sevices they will not cover.
- Fees for these services, along with unpaid deductibles and co-payments are due at the time of treatment .
- If the insurance company does not pay your balance in full within 30 days, we ask that you contact the carrier to help speed things up.
- If the insurance company does not pay full withing 60 days, we require you to pay the balance due with our method of payments as mentioned above.
- Returned checks and balances older than 30 days may be subject to additional collection fees and Interest charges of 1½% per month .
Please note that, unless cancelled at least 24 hours in advance , you may be charged for missed appointments at the rate of a normal office visit. Please call if you have to reschedule in advance.
We understand that temporary financial problems may affect timely payment of your balance. We encourage you to communicate any such problems so that we can assist you in the management of your account.